Ronan was rushed to VERG when his family noticed something wasn’t right. He wasn’t interested in food and was lethargic – this was not the Ronan his family knew. When he started vomiting they acted quickly and rushed him to the ER where his medical team quickly diagnosed that he had a foreign body lodged in his digestive system from something he’d eaten.

Ronan urgently needed surgery. His family got together what they could but emergencies are expensive and unexpected so they needed the help of @positivetails

We have a soft spot for the Ronans of the world so it was a quick yes for us under the stipulation that Ronan be neutered at the same time.